Profit is a reward for taking risk. A good return therefore demands a clear view on risk and proper measures to manage risks. The company or person who masters this, will take a lead on the competition. This is what FSV Risk Advisory is doing every day in a wide range of organizations.
In our view, an organization has to make sure to be in control without diminishing the healthy entrepreneurial spirit. Managers must therefore be critical at times it matters and take calculated risks when possible. They should not see risk management as a “must have” but as an opportunity to make a difference.
We assist them with both advice and hands on support. Our professionals are only satisfied if their services clearly contribute to the performance of an organization. Added value for them is not a cliché but a requirement that the client may hold him accountable for. We can hold up to that promise only because we have highly experienced professionals who link expertise with empathy.
We operate in three areas with a strong mutual connection: Internal Audit, Risk Management and Financial Management In technical jargon, we speak of “three lines of defense”, each line makes decisions – each from a different angle – about how to deal with risks and protect the organization for uncontrollable situations. They do this partly through testing and partly through consulting. More importantly, they do not do this because there is a requirement, but because it matters.
Only when these three functions are seamlessly connected together in the Governance Risk Control model (GRC model) they can create added value. FSV Risk Advisory takes the GRC-model as a starting point in its service model and approaches specific issues with an integrated view.
This sounds good, but where can this value for clients be seen in practice? This varies from case to case. Typical examples are:
- better strategic choices through better management information
- more efficient and / or more effective management of risks by focusing on key controls
- higher risk awareness resulting in better decisions
- reduced cost of control
- higher response to incidents
- lower insurance premiums as a result of better management
More information? Please contact us for an introduction.
FSV Risk Advisory operates in three areas with a strong mutual connection: Internal Audit, Risk Management en Financial Management. In technical jargon, we speak of the three lines of defense, each from a different angle to make decisions about how they deal with risks and protect the organization for uncontrollable situations. They do this partly-testing and partly advisory. More importantly, they do not because you must, but because it matters.
Only when these three features seamlessly connected together in the Governance Risk Control Model (GRC model) they come into their own and can create added value. FSV Risk Advisory takes that model is a starting point in the service and looks forward with a comprehensive look at the specific problem.
- Operational Audits
- Financial Audits
- IT Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Cost Recovery
Cyber Security Assessments
- Security Risk Assessment (SRA)
- (Data) Privacy Impact Asessment (PIA)
- Red Team (Vulnerability-& Pen Testing)
- Social engineering
Risk Management Support
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Support
- Control Framework Development
- Control Framework Optimization
- Control Framework Automation
- Configuration Control
- Architecture Design/Review
- Cyber Defense Design/Review
- Cyber Threats Analytics
- Cyber Security Incident Response Team
Finance Management Support
- Financial Process Improvement
- GAAP/IFRS Issues
- Accounting Support
Program- and Project Management
Tax Control Framework Support
Data Analytics Services
- Data & Process Mining Analytics
- Quantification of (potential) Risk Exposure
- Red Flag Systems
- Data (Fraud) Analytics & Reporting