Profit is a reward for taking risk. A good return therefore demands a clear view on risk and proper measures to manage risks. The company or person who masters this, will take a lead on the competition. This is what FSV Risk Advisory is doing every day in a wide range of organizations.
In our view, an organization has to make sure to be in control without diminishing the healthy entrepreneurial spirit. Managers must therefore be critical at times it matters and take calculated risks when possible. They should not see risk management as a “must have” but as an opportunity to make a difference.
We assist them with both advice and hands on support. Our professionals are only satisfied if our services clearly contribute to the performance of an organization. Added value for them is not a cliché but a requirement that the client may hold us accountable for. We can hold up to that promise only because we have highly experienced professionals who link expertise with empathy.
We operate in three areas with a strong mutual connection: Internal Audit, Risk Management and Internal Control. In technical jargon, we speak of “three lines of defense”, each line makes decisions – each from a different angle – about how to deal with risks and protect the organization for uncontrollable situations. They do this partly through testing and partly through consulting. More importantly, they do not do this because there is a requirement, but because it matters.
This sounds good, but where can this value for clients be seen in practice? This varies from case to case. Typical examples are:
- better strategic choices through better management information
- more efficient and / or more effective management of risks by focusing on key controls
- higher risk awareness resulting in better decisions
- reduced cost of control
- higher response to incidents
- lower insurance premiums as a result of better management
More information? Please contact us for an introduction.
Risk Management Support
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Support
Data Analytics Services
- Data & Process Mining Analytics
- Quantification of (potential) Risk Exposure
- Red Flag Systems
- Data (Fraud) Analytics & Reporting
- Control Framework Development
- Control Framework Optimization
- Control Framework Automation
- Configuration Control
Finance Management Support
- Financial Process Improvement
- GAAP/IFRS Issues
- Accounting Support
Program- and Project Management