The basic idea of our services is that an organization has to make sure to be in control without diminishing the healthy entrepreneurial spirit. Managers must therefore be critical at times it matters and take calculated risks when possible. They should not see risk management as a “must have” but as an opportunity to make a difference.
That means that there is a realistic attitude towards risks. It is impossible to foresee all risks. The “Black Swan” theory is a proof of that.
In the area of Risk Management, FSV Risk Advisory can support you with:
Risk Management Support
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Support
- Control Framework Development
- Control Framework Optimization
- Control Framework Automation
- Configuration Control
- Architecture Design/Review
- Cyber Defense Design/Review
- Cyber Threats Analytics
- Cyber Security Incident Response Team